I was thinking about this this morning- there are some pretty basic, simple truths in life. Here are just a few of them, let's keep adding to the list as we go. And, please share any of the ones you've discovered...
1. No matter how fast you walk or run, you can only go one step at a time.
2. You can not drive your car if you are only looking in your rearview mirror.
3. The sun rises and sets every day, even if we don't see it.
4. You can not sell anything from an empty wagon (this is my husband's favorite).
5. Breathing is required to live, but we can go our whole lives without ever being aware of it.
6. Plants need the sun light and the rain.
7. A baby bird is not born flying, and learning to fly is very hard work. They fall alot.
8. Our perception is our reality.
9. There's a lot you can do with a lemon.
10. You've got to swing the bat in order to hit the ball.